SCHEDULED AUTO MAINTENANCEAre you aware of when your vehicle should have routine maintenance? It's OK if you don't. At Carney's Complete Auto Service, we work to make take that burden from you and make maintenance service as easy as possible. Once your bring your car to Carney's Complete Auto Service, our mechanics will check your service needs. Whether you need transmission service or just a tune-up, we will make you aware and keep your vehicle on schedule for its scheduled maintenance needs.
CHECK OUT OUR HELPFUL TIPS :
- Reduce serious breakdowns and avoid higher costs associated with major automotive repair by keeping up with regular or scheduled maintenance. Recommended preventive maintenance for your vehicle can be found in your vehicle owners' manual.
- Have your oil changed every 3,000 miles.
- If your check engine light comes on, bring your vehicle into our shop as soon as possible.
- Keep your car running at peak condition with tune-ups at least every 3 to 5 years.
- Before the beginning of the summer or winter seasons, make sure to have our team check out your heating and cooling systems.
- If you hear a weird squeak, groan, whine, or pop coming from your vehicle, make sure to bring it into Carney's Complete Auto Service and have our team check it out before you end up on the side of the road.
Thank you for visiting Carney's Complete Auto Service. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.